These are classic studs with a pop of color reminiscent of fuchsia flowers. We wanted to craft a pair of studs that were heavier and more secure than others so that you can enjoy these for a lifetime and pass them down as heirlooms. Unlike many mass-made styles, these tourmaline studs are made with heavy gold stock so they will never bend out of shape or feel flimsy. They have a threaded post in the back so that they won't come off unintentionally. Threaded earring posts are a bit thicker than the standard earring posts but we took comfort into consideration and made these with slightly thinner posts compared to the bulky, often painful posts we've seen around. We hand-pick our gems to match in color and then set them by hand to give the brightest sparkle. Each stone measures 5mm in diameter, a great size for stud earrings, and your pair will closely match the color of the studs in the photos but please note that some degree of variance is possible.
- We offer a maintenance and service plan complimentary with every jewelry item purchased.
This Warranty includes:
1) Free cleaning, inspection, re-polish and re-finish service for the lifetime of your piece.
2) 1 year complimentary setting repair. Setting repair includes tightening of any loose gemstone or diamond and prong re-tipping.
3) 1 year complimentary accent gemstone/diamond replacement. Warranty does not include replacement of stones larger than 0.20 carat.
4) 90-day complimentary chain and clasp repair.
More information on our warranty services can be viewed here.
Please read carefully before ordering:
Our jewelry is made to order so please consider this when placing your order and please allow for the production time frames indicated on the individual item descriptions. We do not automatically split orders - if your order contains an item that will ship at a later date, please note that the entire order will ship together per the estimated date given in the listing.
All items will arrive ready for gift-giving. Tracking numbers will be emailed for your convenience as soon as they are available. Invoices are not included in the box.
We are not responsible for USPS or Fed Ex delays, or stolen packages. Thank you for your understanding. For our U.S. customers, FedEx 2-day is the recommended shipping method if you have a deadline to meet. We do not ship on the weekends and/or holidays.
-Orders up to $249.99 will ship via insured First Class Mail for $8.00 with options for shipping upgrades
- Orders of $250-$999.99 ship for free via insured Priority Mail with signature requirement with options for shipping upgrades
- Orders $1,000 and up ship for free via FedEx 2-day.
- Orders up to $249.99 will ship via insured First Class International Mail for $15.00. Packages typically arrive in 2-3 weeks, however, delays are not unusual. Options for shipping upgrades are available during checkout.
- Orders of $250-$999.99 will ship via insured Int'l Priority for $45 ($30 for Canada and $50 for Australia). Packages typically arrive in 6-12 business days, however, delays are not unusual.
- Orders of $1,000 and up will ship via FedEx International Economy for $100. Packages typically arrive in 4-6 business days, however, minor delays are not unusual.
*Customs processing times are not included in these estimated time frames. *
International customers, please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing or consult with http://www.dutycalculator.com/ to get an approximate estimate. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company or when you pick the item up, please do not confuse these for additional shipping charges. Please include your phone number during checkout in case Customs needs to contact you.
Please contact us if we can help with any shipping questions.